Terms & Conditions of Use of Website and App
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and app. By using this website and app, you signify that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website and app.
Information Purposes Only
"The Oracle" is a registered trade mark in England. Any other trademarks appearing on this website and app are the trademarks of the relevant owners. You must not use any trade mark that appears on this website and app without the written permission of the relevant owner. User Conduct In accessing this website and app, you must not:
disrupt or interfere with the website and app, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website and app or linked website and apps; disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this website and app or linked website and apps;
attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this website and app or parts of this website and app that are not opened to public access; or
Post or transmit to or via this website and app any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through this website and app. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of these terms and conditions, or your breach of any rights of third parties. This website and app contains links to other website and apps which are independent of Oracle Shopping Centre Limited and are maintained by third parties.
Oracle Shopping Centre Limited is not responsible for the contents of any third party website and apps and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such web sites. Any links to other website and apps are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and does not imply Oracle Shopping Centre Limited's endorsement of the linked web sites or association with their operators. You must asses their party website and app content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this website and app.
Third party web sites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those website and apps and what responsibility the website and app provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content.
You should ensure you read and comply with these. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website and app.
Disclaimer and Limitation
We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the website and app, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
We do not and cannot guarantee that this website and app or the server that operates is free of:
viruses or other corrupted materials; or occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this website and app or other third party website and apps via this website and app.
This website and app and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on "as-is" and "as available" basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
Your use of this website and app, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website and app, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website and app, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies off data and use the latest virus checking software and Oracle Shopping Centre Limited cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We expressly disclaim all liability howsoever caused to you or any other persons in respect of the information or material on this website and app (or accessed via this website and app), including but not limited to any diagrams and lay-out of the shopping centre, and any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
We do not have any control over the information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this website and app, or at their own website and apps. With the exception of those damages arising as a result of fraudulent representations we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, availability, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information, products or services distributed or made available by third parties on or through this website and app.
If a jurisdiction does not allow:
the exclusion of implied warranties; or
the exclusion or limitation of liability, in accordance with these terms and conditions but allows a limitation of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent. To the full extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties or liabilities imposed on us, or implied into these terms and conditions, under any law are hereby excluded.
For the purposes of this section, the words "we" or "us" include Oracle Shopping Centre Limited and it's related bodies corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing this website and app or related services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue and terminate any service offered by or through this website and app as well as this website and app at any time.
> If any of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these terms and conditions, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact The Oracle Shopping Centre Limited, our contact details are as follows:
The Oracle Shopping Centre Limited.
Reading RG1 2AG
Telephone: - (0118) 9659000
E-Mail: - comments@TheOracle.com
The Oracle VAT number is GB 701318775
Competitions (Website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) - Terms and Conditions
The winner will be notified by telephone and /or email within 14 days of the Closing Date using the contact details provided at the time of entry.
The winner must collect their prize in person from The Oracle, Reading at a time to be mutually agreed. Prizes must be collected within 14 days. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. No cash alternative.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website and Oracle PLUS app www.theoracle.com
By entering Free Prize Draws you: (a) accept these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of administration of the Draw (including publishing your name and county if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented.
You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries or incomplete entries.This promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Oracle, Reading
Free parking with The Oracle PLUS app Terms & Conditions
Promotion: Visit The Oracle three times and get free all day parking on your fourth visit exclusively with the PLUS app.
Promotion period: Monday 17th July - Sunday 8th October 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to registered Plus app customers aged 17 and over only.
- Customers without the Plus app cannot take part in this promotion.
- This promotion is found in the Offers section and in Rewards in the My Profile section in the Plus app.
- In order to qualify for free all day parking on your fourth visit you must visit The Oracle on three separate days during the Promotion Period and park in either Riverside or Holy Brook car parks.
- On each visit you must show your valid parking ticket for that specific day to a member of staff at the Customer Service Desk on Lower Mall before you leave the centre.
- The staff member will present you with a code which you must scan with the Plus app.
- You must scan the code with the Plus app on three separate visits in order to be eligible for free all day parking on your fourth visit.
- You may only scan the code with the Plus app once per day and must show a valid car park ticket for each day in order to qualify for free all day parking on your fourth visit.
- Each scan is tracked in the Plus app on the Offer page in the app. i.e. 'Unlocked 1/3' meaning you have scanned once and need two more scans to receive free all day parking on your fourth visit.
- On your third scan you will unlock the reward - free all day parking on your fourth visit.
- You cannot claim your free all day parking on your third visit.
- On your fourth visit present that day's parking ticket to the Customer Service staff member at The Oracle and scan the final code.
- The Customer Service staff member will validate your car parking ticket.
- Use your validated parking ticket in the exit barrier to leave the car park.
- You do not need to pay any balance at the parking machine.
- This promotion ends on Sunday 8th October 2017.
- In order to qualify for this promotion you must visit The Oracle three times within the Promotion Period and use your free all day parking on or before Sunday 8th October 2017.
- This promotion 'Free all day parking on your fourth visit' is limited to one per registered Plus customer.
If you ever need any assistance please speak to a member of staff at the Customer Service Desk, or email Plus@hammerson.com with details of your issue and the email address you used to register with the PLUS app.
Terms & Conditions: 20 x £10 Gift Card Prize Draw - March 2017
N.B This prize draw is only open to selected members of the The Oracle (henceforth referred to as ‘CENTRE’) database who received the promotional email on Wednesday 7th March 2017.
1. By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
2. Open to residents of the mainland UK unless otherwise stated. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of CENTRE, its agencies, owners or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. CENTRE reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
3. Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
4. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified if discovered.
5. Winners will be selected by CENTRE or a co-promoter in a random draw within 5 days of the closing date from all valid and correct entries received.
6. CENTRE reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
7. Prizes must be collected from CENTRE. If any prize cannot be collected within the given timescale, CENTRE reserves the right to select an alternative winner or re-distribute the prize in a future competition or prize draw. CENTRE has no responsibility to anyone who has not collected the prize and no compensation will be due.
8. We require a response before we award any prize and if no response is received after 31 days after the closing date, CENTRE reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. CENTRE has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded and no compensation will be due.
9. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except when in the event of circumstances outside of its control CENTRE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold.
10. CENTRE has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
11. CENTRE reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if CENTRE suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
12. In the event that CENTRE wishes to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in Centre e-mail or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from CENTRE but using a different suffix should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Please do not respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from CENTRE. If you are in any doubt please contact Marketing.
13. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. CENTRE may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city in printed or digital communications.
14. For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Marketing quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
15. Any images on the website and app are for illustration only.
16. The judge’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
17. The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
18. The competition closes on 24th March 2017.
19. The winner will be contacted via email or telephone and must reply to the email or confirm their details via telephone to be able to collect the prize.
20. Standard terms & conditions to be read in conjunction with specific terms and conditions available on each web page. Specific T&Cs take precedence where the two sets diverge.
PLUS Rewards - Get a free £5 gift card when you scan 3 offers
Simply scan three PLUS-exclusive Summer Food Fest offers before 3 September 2017 and you’ll receive a free £5 The Oracle gift card. The offers will state whether they are part of the Summer Food Fest promotion.
We’ll keep you up-to-date via email to let you know how many scans you’ve made, but if you want to check you can email email@example.com at any time during the promotion. Bon appétit!
Terms and Conditions:
- Once you have redeemed four qualifying offers, you will receive an email which you must provide as proof of eligibility to redeem your £5 The Oracle gift card reward.
- To redeem your £5 The Oracle gift card reward, visit the Customer Service Desk at The Oracle Shopping Centre with your proof of eligibility email.
- Please allow at least 3 working days from receiving your qualifying email before redeeming your gift card.
- Please bring a form of identification with you, e.g. drivers' licence or passport
- £5 The Oracle Gift Card can only be spent in participating retailers at The Oracle, Reading.
- There is no cash alternative.
-Three Summer Food Fest PLUS offers must be redeemed to qualify for the £5 The Oracle gift card reward.
- Each offer redeemed must be part of the Summer Food Fest event at The Oracle in order to count toward £5 The Oracle gift card reward.
- These offers will be clearly indicated with the Summer Food Fest logo and mention in the copy in The Oracle PLUS app
- All three offers must be redeemed on or before 3 September to qualify.
- If you require any further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org