- Mon - 2020-10-24T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T21:00:00+00:00
- Tue - 2020-10-24T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T21:00:00+00:00
- Wed - 2020-10-24T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T21:00:00+00:00
- Thu - 2020-10-24T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T21:00:00+00:00
- Fri - 2020-10-24T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T21:30:00+00:00
- Sat - 2020-10-24T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T21:30:00+00:00
- Sun - 2020-10-24T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-24T20:00:00+00:00
Comptoir Libanais (French for “Lebanese counter”) offers an abundance of healthy dishes, bursting with flavours and colours. It provides a refreshing and contemporary alternative to the usual casual dining scene. Comptoir Libanais is open from breakfast to dinner providing the people of Reading fresh and fast food and drink throughout the day, all week. The food at Comptoir is fresh, healthy, honest and affordable. They wake up early to provide customers with unique Lebanese breakfasts to eat in or take away; offering everything from organic yoghurt topped with pomegranate and orange blossom water, porridge and their favourite Sojok, Roasted tomato and scrambled eggs on brioche. Visit Comptoir Libanais for lunch and dinner as they serve their guests all types of interesting and colourful dishes, including hot and cold mezze – perfectly sized for sharing- wraps, salads, tagines, grills and Man’oucha (Lebanese style pizzas). For dessert, nothing is more authentic than the sweet taste of baklawa – Lebanese pastries in a variety of flavours such as date filled semolina and walnut filled flaky pastry. All dishes can be packaged up and enjoyed on the go.
The Comptoir Libanais cookbook and Merchandise is also available to purchase from the restaurant. To book a table, please call the restaurant.
0118 321 3999