Full time hours
Working in a Senior Management role at The Oracle Shopping Centre supporting the Security Contract Manager in all matters relating to the service delivery of the team and work in accordance to the standards required by VSG and the client, Hammerson.
To provide exceptional leadership and day to day management of the centre VSG team which is responsible for supporting and
managing all of the centre operations 24hrs per day 7 days per week.
To provide clear and timely communication to all within the centre on key issues that affect the business operation and customer service delivery.
Act as (when required) the Senior Duty Manager for the centre, taking full responsibility for centre operation & ensuring the centre is operated in accordance with the standard operating requirements. Responsible for supporting and managing all of the centre operations both inside and outside of trading hours together with weekends.
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective people management skills
- SIA Licence
- Good verbal and written skills
- IT Literate
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered and prioritise activity and on going communication
- Significant experience of managing people and challenging situations
- Excellent oral communicator
- Strong written skills for reports, incidents and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to liaise with security officers, managers and directors
- Commercial awareness of cost implication for decision making implications
- Strong influencing skills to achieve business objectives
- Resourceful and creative, able to deliver proactive initiatives
- Previous budget setting experience
- Considerable operational experience in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Previous Industry experience
- Proven track record working towards KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience of incident identification, obtaining evidence, resolution and recommendation
- Previous Retail experience