Department: Retail Operations
Reports to: Area Manager/Flagship Controller/International Trading Manager/General Manager
Location: All Stores
As a Store Manager, you will take ownership of your business. Leading and inspiring your team to strive to deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customer's expectations. Passionate about retail and REISS, you will be focused and driven to achieve results; maximise sales and profitability through the leadership of your team, delivering commercial and operational excellence, and consistent achievement of business KPI's.
- Business ownership; accountable for long term store planning, overall store operations and performance, and store team
- Continually identify opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability; and improve business performance. Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted key performance indicators [KPI's] e.g. sales, footfall, conversion, UTP, ATV, stock loss, mystery customer shop, budgets/costs etc.
- lead the store team to deliver exceptional REISS customer experience; providing a genuine and personalised service, which engages the customer, builds trust and loyalty, and adds value to the business. Collate customer information and profiles to assist personalised communication and effective management of customer relationships
- Lead and motivate the store team; communicate clear vision purpose and focus; create a positive in-store culture, and encourage team engagement
- Act as REISS brand ambassador; promote and implement brand values, standards and expectations; communicate positively about the brand and constructively challenge for improvement; keep up-to-date and an in-depth knowledge of product, commercially creative visual merchandising without affecting brand integrity; and market the REISS brand through hosting events and collaborating with appropriate brand partners
- Monitor and analyse tools resources and information to aid commercial decision making e.g. reports, market and industry information; internal communications, other relevant information etc.
- Set standards and expectations: implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes procedures and administration; leading by example in the management of all aspects of operational compliance including for example, stock loss management, health and safety, people management administration - time and attendance, scheduling etc.; ensure team adhere to all aspects of operational compliance
- Effectively manage all people related matters in a timely and appropriate manner e.g. resourcing, induction, employee relations (e.g. investigation, disciplinary) etc. including giving constructive feedback and effectively managing difficult conversations
- Proactively plan store talent: create and maintain active store succession plan; proactive recruitment activity; and team member development; liaise with Area Manager to build area wide talent plan
- Team Development: Conduct regular performance reviews and probation reviews; identify training needs and opportunities for individual team members and team development. Self-development: Identify own development needs and seek opportunities to learn, set objectives that challenge stretch and develop
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and networks with key internal stakeholders and departments; and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively at all levels, using appropriate medium, tone and language for delivery of messages to target audience
- Flexibility; adapt to changing priorities and retain focus and perspective; support and guide team to adapt and manage change positively
- As and when required, provide support to peer and others; undertake additional duties and/or tasks
- This is not an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities.
Retail Operations, Brand, Merchandising, Marketing, Warehouse, Finance, IT, HR, External stakeholders
Skills Qualities & Behaviours
- Management experience in retail fashion and/or service, ideally within a premium or luxury environment
- Understanding of and/or experience in premium customer service, clienteling and CRM
- Commercially and operationally adept
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Leadership skills and qualities
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities; and manage change
- Ability to coach others
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and decision making skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work at pace, to designated time frames and deadlines
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, and diplomatically challenge
- Take pride in personal presentation and grooming
- Personable, confident, resilient, energetic and a sense of fun!
'I AM REISS' - Our People Values
Demonstrate focus passion and drive in what you do and how you do it...
FOCUS is all about having a clear sense of what needs to be achieved to succeed and exceed, having a strong perspective on your area of responsibility or your business and knowing how you can move it forward
PASSION is all about being genuine and committed and taking pride in your approach to your role and the brand
DRIVE is all about how you will make things happen as you strive for excellence
REISS offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and uniform discounts
How To Apply
Full Time Position
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to Swin Edmonds at email@example.com, alternatively come in and introduce yourself
Closing Date 3/10/19