Passionate about Reiss, Going the extra mile and providing exceptional customer service. Lead by example, you will play your part within the store team, to provide a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customer expectations. Bridging the gap between Supervisor and Assistant Manager in our larger space stores, you will also support the management team, communicate and motivate team members to deliver targets and operational success of the store. You many also have responsibility and ownership for a designated area or element of business in store.
- Deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customers expectations, engage the customer, and build trust and loyalty, lead by example and coach to deliver the highest standards.
- Sales - identify opportunities to sell our customer through, for example, alternative options, add on sales outfit building etc, in a manner which is sincere and genuine and best fits the customer's requirements, encourage and drive the team to maximize sales.
- Keep up to date and an in depth knowledge of product, communicate and share your knowledge with store team and to communicate positively about the brand.
- Actively engage and undertake duties that support the store operations for example, opening and closing activity, front cover, fitting room service, till point transactions, keep store tidy and clean, process delivery, handle product - movement, replenishment and merchandising, delegate duties and responsibilities to team members ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standard and In a timely manner.
- Comply and adhere to company policy and procedures including operational processes and procedures including those relating to for example, minimizing stock loss, health and safety etc, lead by example in adhering to procedures, clearly communicate processes and procedures where required to train others.
- Networks & relationships, maintain positive working relationships with your store team, peers and colleagues and provide assistance, interact positively and and professionally with employees in other companies and / or departments.
- Deliver team briefs, contribute and help facilitate team meetings.
- Support the store management develop the team for example, act as 'first steps' induction companion or deliver on the job training where required support other people related matters, e.g resourcing, induction, employee relations (e.g. note take in investigations etc.) Take on challenges and opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- Communicate appropriately at all times with customer, Team Members and Mangers, other employees from other companies and departments, escalate any customer concerns or employee matters to the manger.
- Adapt to changes in requests, store requirements or business needs, communicate messages and support the team to adapt to changes.
- As and when required, provide support to peers and others, undertake additional duties and / or tasks as and when requested
Skills qualities & behaviors:
Experience in retail fashion and / or service, ideally within a premium or luxury environment.
Understanding of and / or experience in premium customer service, clientele and CRM
Passion or interest in fashion, design and/ or styling
Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Motivated, focused and driven to achieve individual team goals.
Team player with ability to delegate, work with others to achieve tasks, ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to guide and coach others.
Flexibility ability to adapt to changing priorities
Ability to work at a pace
Take pride in personal presentation and grooming.
Personable, confident, resilient, energetic and a sense of fun!
Uniform discount. Bonus,
How To Apply
Application closing date 03/10/19
To Apply - Email CV and cover letter, or come in and introduce yourself personally,