As an Assistant Manager you will support the Store Manager to deliver a successful business and team. You will inspire your team to strive to deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customers expectations. Passionate about retail and REISS, you will be focused and driven to achieve results, maximize sales and profitability through managing your team, implementing commercial and operational initiatives, and consistently work towards achievement of business KPI's.
- Responsible for day to day store operations, performance and store team.
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximize sales and profitability and improve business performance. achieve targeted key performance indicators e.g. sales, Footfall, conversion, UTP, ATV, stock loss, mystery shop, budgets etc.
- Leading by example, you will encourage the store team to deliver exceptional REISS customer experience creating an environment that provides a genuine and personalized service, which engages the customer, builds trust and loyalty and adds value to the business. Collate customer information and profiles to assist personalized communication with customers and effective management of customer relationships.
- Motivate the team, implement and support focus on delivering the store vision and purpose, create a positive in store culture, and encourage tea, engagement.
- Act as Reiss brand ambassador, promote and implement brand values, standards and expectations communicate positively about the brand and constructively challenge for improvement, keep up to date and an in depth knowledge of product, support the delivery of commercially creative visual merchandising without affecting brand integrity and market the REISS brand through supporting events and working with appropriate brand partners.
- Monitor and analyse tools resources and information to aid commercial decision making e.g reports, market and industry information.
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes procedures and administration, leading by example in the management of all aspects of operational compliance including for example, stock etc, ensure team adhere to all aspects of operational compliance.
- Support the store Manager manage people related matters e.g resourcing, induction, employee relations (investigation, disciplinary.) Including giving constructive feedback and managing difficult conversations.
- Team Development: Support the Store Manager conduct performance reviews and probation reviews, identify training needs and opportunities for individual team members and team members and team development. Identify own development needs and challenges and seek opportunities to learn.
- Networks & Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers and colleague, build internal networks, interact positively and professionally with employees in other companies or departments.
- Communicate effectively, using appropriate medium, tone and language for delivery of messages to target audience.
- Flexibility: Adapt to changing priories, and support and guide team to adapt and manage change positively.
- As and when required, provide support to peers and others, undertake additional duties or tasks.
Skills qualities & behaviours:
- Experience in retail fashion or service, Ideally within a premium or luxury environment
- Understanding of and experience in premium customer service, clientele and CRM.
- Commercially and operationally adept
- Self motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage change
- Ability to guide or coach others
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Take pride in personal presentation and grooming
- Personal, confident, resilient, energetic and a sense of fun!
Competitive salary, Bonus scheme and uniform discounts.
How To Apply
Application closing date 03/10/19
Email CV and cover letter to store, or come in and introduce yourself - Swin Edmond s