TED’s Guide to what the Senior Sales Advisor does around here
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate full time senior sales advisor for our beautiful Reading House Of Fraser location!
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
The role of the Senior Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted’s customers, always striving to go the extra mile. Be a proud and passionate ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
· Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
· Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
· Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
· Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
· Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management.
· Play an active part in motivating the sales team through training and incentives
· Consistently display personal motivation to inspire and drive the team
Tools of the Trade…..
· Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment
· Team player
· Proactive and positive energy
· Passion for retail
· Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Must be flexible to work all days of the week
- This is a 40 hour position