Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Work in a partnership with the Location Manager with the leadership of the location.
- Work with integrity and respect for others; promoting excellent team participation and ensuring the team and location are presented to the highest standards.
- Take ownership of your personal learning to enhance your development, positively impacting on that of the team and location.
- Be responsible for consistent Ted's School of Excellence training and standards. Deliver other company training to ensure the team are up to date and knowledgeable.
- Be pro-active in developing and coaching others and have a flexible but consistent approach to differing people and situations.
- Confidently feedback on the team performance to Location Manager, Area Manager and Coach Station when required.
- Display high levels of personal motivation and use effective incentives to inspire and drive the team.
- Support the Location Manager to identify and resolve recruitment needs, through effective succession planning and networking.
- Support the Location Manager with the on-boarding of New to Teds (NTT's) and New to Positions (NTP's)