We are looking for beauty experts who are passionate about the No7 brand and will be true ambassadors for No7 and Boots
The ideal candidate will have previous retail or customer service experience.
Applicants must be flexible, with availability over weekends and some late nights.
This position is for a full time Advisor on a permanent basis. Applicants must be available 5 days per week.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
• Give great beauty advice. Demonstrate how great our products are, trying a product could be the difference between a sale and enquiry
• Ask questions. Chat to our customers, listen to them and get to know what’s they’re looking for. Discovering a product is exciting
• Get behind our fantastic in store promotions and No7 offers to help our sales grow even more
• Inspire your team with your wonderful customer care and product know how
• Keep up to date with makeup and beauty trends, and our up and coming products and how we can stay on top of other brands
Our counter in the Oracle is one of the biggest No7 accounts in the company. You’ll be working as part of a No7 team in one of our high-profile flagships!
You get all of the perks of working for Boots, including staff discount and company holiday entitlement.
On top of that, you get a competitive pay rate as an Advisor, a quarterly product allowance and you get to try new products most months before they are released.
How To Apply
Full time position 37.5hrs per week
To apply visit www.boots.jobs and enter this unique code 104358BR
Closing date 01/09/2019